Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Nite Before Surgery Day


Checked into Pantai Medical Centre the nite before surgery. Admission was a pretty smooth process, thank god for company's insurance coverage! Was informed that I had to stay in a double-bedded room for a few hours while waiting for the single-room to be vacated. While waiting, Hubby played with the bed functions and TV remote control searching for sports channel available..luckily ada ESPN.
Later, the nurse came to take my stats and checked if I've shaved!! I sooo regretted for not going for brazillian with sis-in-law the weekend before. Shaving is soo not suitable for the missus and I had so much difficulties trying to get 'it' all off that nite, but managed to do it eventually lah. I think I spent close to 30 mins doing it! Buat cara 'conventional' memanglah lama! Padan muka I! Haha!
Things were pretty good when we finally moved to the single room. Mum, Dad, Sis, nieces, MIL and FIL came to visit. Towards later that nite, I started feeling scared and dizzy. When the nurse came, yupp! my blood pressure was the highest it had ever been..all due to anxiety the nurse said..it'll go down when everything's over, she added..I hope so..

To be continued

No comments: