Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Weekend With Sex In The Lion City

Hehehe…There’s nothing kinky about this entry lah! Just wanna update on my weekend trip to Singapore and that I was lucky to get tickets to watch the movie Sex and The City. I guess the cinemas are in their last few weeks of showing the movie as they only have one show per day. That’s why upon knowing they’re showing one at 1.45pm, we rushed into the MRT to reach Vivo City in time. Am not gonna spill any spoilers here but I found myself crying and laughing throughout the movie. Am sure the movie duration is gonna be way shorter when they show it here in Malaysia but nevertheless, for SATC die-hard fans out there, you’ll surely be CARRIE-D away watching this.


Oh yeah, managed to shop a bit in Singapore. Their Great Singapore Sale was truly great!! Gucci and Coach stuff at 50% discount! Yupp, I went crazy :)

No comments: