Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy 2010


Greetings from UK!
It's been 2 weeks since we arrived in UK for our holidays and it's time to leave for home tomorrow. As much as I am looking forward to go back to the hot and humid KL and meet family members, I am feeling pretty sad to leave the icy cold UK. Icy? Yes, it's been between 1 to -5 degrees so far. It's been a walk down the memory lane for me here this time and it's many of firsts for Hubby. First time in UK, first time seeing snow, first time in Old Trafford etc. Can't actually believe that I'll be back in UK this soon after graduating 11 years ago. Had the chance to bring Hubby to visit my alma mater and even managed to show him where I stayed and where I spent my student life back then. Overall, the trip's a good way of reminiscing the past in welcoming the new year. And what's in store for me in 2010? Hope there'll be loads of more good things in life. Aminnnnnn.....

No comments: