Sunday, June 08, 2008

C'est La Vie


I decided to be happy from now onwards! Having gone through a series of health scares, been diagnosed having fibroid growth, retroverted uterus, thyroid plus the most heart-wrenching news that I've to delay bearing a child, I decided that things happen for reasons, whether we realise it or not.

I'm currently on numerous supplements, medications and undergoing treatment with medical doctors and alternative medicine pratitioners. I will keep on trying and will not give up and most importantly I know I will not go through this alone. Hubby and family will always be there for me. They're my strength and will always tell me that when life throws you lemons, make lotsa lemonade! And yes, life will go on for me and I'll be sipping lemonade :) C'est la vie!

No comments: