Sunday, March 15, 2009

Out of hibernation


It has been about 3 months since this blog was last updated. Continued enslaving myself working on the project after the December trip and had just completed it last week. Unfortunately, no breathing space for me as I'm starting a new project tomorrow with a client located right smack in the city! Urghhh! I've to leave home super early now..Ermm..perhaps not that early tomorrow though since it's the first day of school holiday..Tengoklah macam mana..

What happened the last 3 months? Hmm..can't say much happened. Work, birthday, treatment ended, work, work and work. Boring kan? There's something that I look forward to in May though. Will blog about it when the time comes. But first, I've to put up entries on the December trip first as promised earlier..Yes, am such a slacker!

No comments: